Benefits of Synthetic Media
- Eliminates foaming as well as the residue plaguing polyester media formulations.
- 20% to 45% lower Bulk Density than Polyester and Ceramic Media offering a Greater Volume per pound and yielding a lower working cost
- Lesser weight Per Cubic Ft. Synthetic will reduce surface hammering and impingement:
Synthetic 55/lbs Cu. Ft., Polyester 65/lbs. Cu. Ft., Ceramic 85/lbs. Cu Ft.
- Offers extremely Fine Finishes. (Ideal for medical, Dental, Aerospace etc…..)
- The effluent from Vibra Finish Synthetic Media separates quickly and clearly in a matter of hours compared to days for Polyester Media.
- Vibra Finish Synthetic Media is water based making it the most cost effective and easily treated material for removal in waste water systems.
- Quick settling of solids makes closed-loop waste water systems practical, affordable offering a considerable water cost saving for continual use.
S = Standard (no minimum order required)
N = Non Standard (500 min. order for non-stock)