Black Beauty® Coal Slag
Harsco is the largest U.S. manufacturer of coal slag abrasives for the surface preparation market. Our BLACK BEAUTY® abrasives are the original, low dusting, low free silica coal slag blasting abrasives. We lead the industry for quality, value, and performance.
BLACK BEAUTY® abrasives are available in three industry standard grades, as well as Elite product gradations. We will preblend them with Blastox® or Dustnet® on request.
- Applicable for light blasting requiring a clean surface and minimum anchor profile including Brush-Off Blast or high-pressure water blast systems. Requires a minimum suggested nozzle size of 1/8” and under standard blasting conditions will achieve a 1.5-3 Mil profile.
- Available in the following sizes:
- Available in the following packaging:
- 40 lb. Paper Bags
- 50 lb. Paper Bags
- 3,000 lb. Bulk Bags
- Pneumatic Truckloads
- Available Additives:
- Blastox® (lead abatement)
- Dustnet® (dust supressant)